Rules of Conduct
- Students must come clean and neatly dressed in their college uniform.
- Every student must bring his diary daily to college. If a pupil loses the diary, a new diary will have to be purchased.
- Students should not scratch or spoil the desk or chair or damage any college furniture, write or draw any thing on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any damage done should be made good by the one who does it. Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.
- The college is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is not advisable to bring valuables like expensive watches or gold ring or any other expensive jewels to college.
- Mobiles, Memory Cards, Pen Drive, Cds, DVDs, MP3/MP4 Players, I-Pod, I-Pad, Blue tooth and any other Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited, if found with the same the fine of Rs. 500.00 will be charged with a warning. If repeats the same mistake again he may be suspended or expelled from the college.
- Students should behave in a courteous manner wherever they go. They should always remember that they are judged by their conduct. They should greet the teachers when they meet them.
- A student who uses unfair means and receives or gives assistance in any form during a unit test/examination will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter, repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
- Children are not allowed to be taken away from the college, during college hours.
- Remarks by the Principal/ Teachers should be noted and signed by the parents.
A warning bell will be rung at 7:10 a.m. at which students assemble for morning prayer. College will take action against those who regularly miss the assembly. Late comers will be sent back home or fined or both.