Admission to ISC
- Class X is a terminal stage in the secondary school scheme of education followed by this College. Hence, admission to class XI is reserved on merit.
- A mere academic performance in ICSE board examination will not make a student eligible for admission to ISC.
- Regularity in attendance, consistent academic performance in Class VIII, IX & X together with good conduct and behavior is essential for seeking admission to Class XI.
- Temporary admission to Class XI in the month of April will be on the basis of Pre- board result.
- However the actual admission will be strictly given subject to the ICSE result and on the basis of performance in aptitude test and counseling conducted by the college.
- The confirmation of admission shall be subject to scrutiny of the students by the Principal. The decision of the principal for admission shall be conclusive and final.
Optional subjects once selected by the students cannot be changed. The Subjects for the ISC examination in this college are:
- (i) Compulsory:- English (Hindi), SUPW
- (ii) Optional:-
- Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry,
- Commerce, Economics, Hindi, Accounts and
- Computer Science or Physical Education.
- (PCM, PCB and Commerce)